Consider your options
Offering an alternative to hospital birth
- Family-centered maternity care by Certified Nurse-Midwives available 24/7
- Safe & nurturing care in a homelike setting without unnecessary intervention
- Two private rooms with queen beds
- Deep birth pools for laboring or water births, if desired
- Early discharge after birth
- Midwife practice privileges are pending at Davis if transfer to a hospital is required
- Dr. Coarsey will be assisting in patient care.
Natural Beginnings Birth & Wellness Center view birth as a natural, normal, healthy and uniquely personal event in the life of a family. We listen to our patients and develop a plan of care where clients are encouraged to be actively involved. Babies are born in a quiet environment with as little medical intervention as possible. The family remains together throughout the birth until discharge. Discharge is usually within 6 hours of birth.
We are currently working on contracts with insurance companies – please contact your insurance carrier to find out what services may be covered. You will be responsible for any non-covered fees.
You can get a list of things we suggest that you bring/prepare at home that might differ from the hospital visits due to the different nature of business on your FAQs page.
Nicole is an outstanding midwife. She is knowledgeable, kind-hearted, understanding and easy to talk to. With her help and encouragement I was able to give birth naturally. My "birth" day was better than I imagined and I am grateful for such an awesome midwife. I will come back to Nicole EVERY time!
- Bobbie Garland, RN